jueves, 27 de agosto de 2015

Firestone.



How can I explain what I feel when I think of you?
Just I want you to say that it is bigger than any other feeling that I've ever believe.
It is...sweet, lovely, incredible, awesome, I dont have words to describe this, really, I dont know if you know what I'm trying to explain you, but I think that person who loves, or better, people who have fallen in love with somebody knows, as less, a little of that.
Its like another language, a language that doesn't needs words, its like a sign language or something like that, its... amazing how much we can keep here, at heart.
I feel so proud of have had the opportunity or, better I will say that I'm the luckiest girl, woman and person because I can enjoy your company everyday, and I want to enjoy it for the rest of my life. Trust me, I'll never hurt you, I will hold you, help you and take care about you.
 Thank you for all this time, thank you for catch me when I fall, for make my days unforgetable. Thank you about all the affection you give me, and for take every day the time to make me feel the most happiest girl all around the world!!
I'm not scared when you are by my side, because I can see stars in you eyes,
and...when you're far from me, I watch the sky and I see you in all of the stars.
I love you, unconditionally, now, then, there, here, all of my life and with all my heart.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario